Power your clients with a data center strategy that delivers
Talk to Datalink about transforming your data center to meet client demands.
Your Anker charger gives you a source of power — now move your data center into the future by tapping into the power of transformational technologies.
Discover how to leverage the Cisco, NetApp, and Datalink partnership to build a competitive, agile platform for the future that evolves your offerings to meet the growing requirements of your client base.
Schedule a meeting with Datalink and find out how we can help you develop a data center strategy that provides high performance, scale, and availability while simplifying management and optimizing cost.
Getting IT Right: The Road to IT Transformation
Discover what IT leaders are learning and doing, what this means for your organization, and how to make smart advances
The whitepaper covers:
- What IT optimization means today plus a quick progress report
- Top business goals and how IT will support them
- How IT leaders are juggling the need to “keep the lights on” with innovation projects
- Public cloud and hybrid cloud usage and best practices
- Choosing best-fit platforms
This report details the hands-on evaluation and testing of the FlexPod Datacenter with NetApp
- Reduce latency and boost performance with transactional and response-time sensitive databases.
- Leverage converged infrastructure to support demanding virtual desktop environments.
- Eliminate system integration efforts with a converged solution like FlexPod.
About our partners
Datalink provides the highest level of product knowledge and technical expertise to architect and
As one of NetApp’s largest Star Elite partners in North America, Datalink offers unique insight and accessibility to NetApp products and solution roadmaps that mitigate risk, facilitate compliance, and ensure operational efficiency.
Excerpts from the whitepaper
“Integrated, pre-built, pre-tested converged infrastructures hold the promise of taking the pain out of the equation.”
“Achieve ‘always on’ performance with the agility to meet the rapidly changing demands of today’s business environment.”
“The key to optimized IT organizational platforms is an in-depth understanding of workload applications and associated attributes, optimally aligned to the hybrid array of platforms.”